TomTom Go 5200 Voice control doesn't work in Polish — TomTom Community

TomTom Go 5200 Voice control doesn't work in Polish

WaterfreshWaterfresh Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
Hi, I recently have bought a TomTom GO 5200 with WIFI in Poland. I have tried to use the Polish language setting but it is deactivated voice control and says that this language does not support it. How can I fix this problem? Is it possible to update system with voice control in polish langauage or is it possible only in the Go 5200 from polish distribution??
Second problem is that I can't log in to my TomTom account by my new GO 5200. Is it any issue with your serwer?

Thank you,

Wojtek

Comments

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 7,964 TomTom Moderator
    Hi Waterfresh

Welcome to the community!

Do you have a Polish computer voice-Zosia, selected on your device?

If not then please PM me the serial number of your device so I will get that added.

With regards to the login issue, I would suggest that you try again after some time...

Regards
    Vikram :)
    Have a question? Ask!
    Did a reply resolve your query, please mark it as answer!
    Try the search; the information you are looking for could already be available.
  • WaterfreshWaterfresh Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hello VikramK,

Many thanks for your reply.
    I've sent you PM with S/N of my device
    I don't have voice "Zosia" installed. I have polish voices "Andrzej" and "Katarzyna" but they are not control voices.
    I tried to login yesterday and the day before yesterday. I will try late today's afternoon again.

Many thanks again,:relaxed:

Regards
    Waterfresh
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 7,964 TomTom Moderator
    I replied to you on the PM..

Computer voice "Zosia" has been added.

Regards
    Vikram :)
    Have a question? Ask!
    Did a reply resolve your query, please mark it as answer!
    Try the search; the information you are looking for could already be available.