How can i get a new strap for my Spark watch to/in Indonesia? — TomTom Community

How can i get a new strap for my Spark watch to/in Indonesia?

SekoziSekozi Posts: 4 [Neophyte Traveler]
I live in Bali, Indonesia. Watch strap broke recently.
Have realized it is a very common problem among users.
Unfortunately, it broke after the warranty time limit.

So, wanted to purchase on Tomtom online store.
Tried to order in Tomtom Indo online store but the product is not displayed and the website directs you to Singapore or UK store.

Singapore Store: I can browse through the straps but there is no purchase button after you click on the product.
UK Store: Can click purchase but they dont send to Indonesia.
  • Tried to locate an actual store in Indonesia, no success...!
  • Found Axtro Sports in Singapore but the straps are sold out.
  • Can not find info for Malaysia, only Tomtom GPS products available (i guess).
  • Checking other online shopping websites in South East Asia, original straps can not be found! All fake, cheap, useless things...
Wanted to get an opinion before contacting customer service, which i think will also be helpless.

Please HELP! :pray_tone2:

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,626
    Superusers
    Contacting Support is your only option. TT Sports went out of business over a year ago and ceased all production, withdrawing its products from stores so straps are getting increasingly hard to find (and will eventually run out altogether). Support would have access to stock levels and could probably arrange to sell you one. To get in touch with Customer Support, choose Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Email Us or Chat (there is no longer phone support available for watches).

I hope this helps answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • SekoziSekozi Posts: 4 [Neophyte Traveler]
    tfarabaugh wrote:
    Contacting Support is your only option. TT Sports went out of business over a year ago and ceased all production, withdrawing its products from stores so straps are getting increasingly hard to find (and will eventually run out altogether). Support would have access to stock levels and could probably arrange to sell you one. To get in touch with Customer Support, choose Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Email Us or Chat (there is no longer phone support available for watches).

I hope this helps answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.

Thanks for the information. I have submitted my email to customer support. Will update the result here...
    Niall wrote:

Thank you for the link. I did already order two of those third party straps.
    https://www.bukalapak.com/products?utf8=✓&source=navbar&from=omnisearch&search_source=omnisearch_keywords_history&search[hashtag]=&search[keywords]=Tomtom+spark+strap

Please be warned that they actually don't fit well and look really cheap when you put them on.
    One kept pushing the button down and the menu was always on. Another did not fit at all and i had to return them to the sellers.

But again, thank you for trying to help...
    After i have contacted TT Customer Support, they have offered a free replacement from Singapore.
    However, someone will need to go to the location in person to collect the strap or i need to send TT a paid shipping label for inbound and outbound and TT will ship it to me.

Meaning, my problem is partially solved now.

Thank you @tfarabaugh and @Niall for your comments.