Move Feature — TomTom Community

Move Feature

MaldwynnzMaldwynnz Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 2019 in TomTom Adventurer
Can someone ask TomTom to add a move function on the Adventurer Watch, same as any other fitness watch in that it tells you if you been sitting for too long and should move/stand etc

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,326
    Superusers
    You can ask but the answer will be no. TT Sports went out of business over a year and ceased all production and development. There will be no future updates or changes to the device, it is dead. And even before that, this was not the direction they were going it was always intended as a sports watch that did passive activity tracking, not a fitness tracker with a few sports modes like a Fitbit. This is especially true of the Adventurer which had more sports modes than other models. Again however, it is a moot point, the watches are no longer being developed or updated.

I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.
  • MaldwynnzMaldwynnz Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    It answers my question pretty much cause it indicated what I needed to know, that it isn’t worth keeping the watch anymore and I should move onto a Apple Watch then.

Thank you for the info, it’s a shame. The adventurer was actually special against the others