Broken watch strap

KtscarlettmayKtscarlettmay Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
My watch strap has broken after less than a year. I was sent this email that a new strap was on its way but it has not arrived. It has been two months. How do I go about getting a new strap and confirming the address it has been sent to.

Thank you,

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,182 [Superusers]
    Since TT Sports went out of business and stopped all production over a year ago strap stocks are dwindling so it may be they have none to send you. I would reach out to Support directly and see what they can do, there is nothing we can do on the user forum. To get in touch with Customer Support, choose Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Email Us or Chat (there is no longer phone support available for watches).

I hope this helps answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • lampardlampard Posts: 3,626 [Supreme Pioneer]
    Hi Ktscarlettmay,

Sorry to hear that! I've sent a heads up to customer support about this and someone will get in touch with you shortly to sort it out!

Cheers, lampard
  • KtscarlettmayKtscarlettmay Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thanks Iampard,
    How are they going to get in touch?
    Katie
  • lampardlampard Posts: 3,626 [Supreme Pioneer]
    Hi Katie,

I think the support will send you an email once your replacement request is initiated.

Cheers, lampard
  • DanielaWaughDanielaWaugh Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi,
    I bought a watch for my husband for Christmas 2017, the strap broke in March 2018, I had a replacement strap and less than 12months the strap broke again. I tried the self service to order repair but it keeps saying "error" and the form does not go anywhere.
    Please advise. We can't use the watch now!
    Thank you
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,182 [Superusers]
    Hi,
    I bought a watch for my husband for Christmas 2017, the strap broke in March 2018, I had a replacement strap and less than 12months the strap broke again. I tried the self service to order repair but it keeps saying "error" and the form does not go anywhere.
    Please advise. We can't use the watch now!
    Thank you
    Replacement straps are only under warranty for 6 months so you will not get a free replacement for it. The form is only for free replacements under warranty. You will need to purchase a replacement strap, unfortunately.