Problems connecting to my computer with Runner 2 — TomTom Community

Problems connecting to my computer with Runner 2

Ali MAli M Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
Hi,

I tried to connect to MY sports connect tonight on my laptop after some time and after a software update, it's completely stopped recognising my Runner 2. The message I get when i load up My Sports Connect is just to connect my device, which I have tried to do on all 4 of my USB ports, and using two different cradles - all to no avail. My laptop is v old using Windows Vista, but this is the first time i've had a problem connecting to the watch on my laptop. It's charging fine when I plug it in, but the laptop doesn't seem to recognise it as a device either. It's playing music fine as normal. Have tried a reset tonight but also no joy. Please help!

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,620
    Superusers
    You should contact Support directly as there is nothing we can do on the user forums as you have tried everything to be suggested. To get in touch with Customer Support, choose Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Email Us or Chat (there is no longer phone support available for watches).

I hope this helps answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Ali MAli M Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi I can find an email addres anywhere and lubricant doesn't appear to be avail ab le. The support pages are absolute rubbish. Can anyone please just give me a contact email address???
  • Ali MAli M Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    SoSorry that should read livechat not lubricant!
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,620
    Superusers
    Ali M wrote:
    SoSorry that should read livechat not lubricant!
    You have to go through the web form I do not know of a direct email.