Cannot make map share corrections in Jersey

MattJSY81MattJSY81 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
edited January 29 in Map quality
Good Morning - I have recently been using your iOS GO app and am thinking of, later in the year, moving to one of your standalone devices, however I have an issue with your Map Error Reporting. I have visited your online link to the error reporting, as I wish to add road closures / POIs, etc, however it says 'unable to make corrections in your country'. I am based in Jersey, Channel Islands, which you state is part of the 'UK mapping' and your device supports the island map fine and there are already POIs shown for Jersey.... however, I am unable to make any corrections because it says it does not allow them. Can you please let me know if this is a glitch?
Regards,
Matt

Comments

• alanperker007alanperker007 Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    Facing same problem. I was literally getting gmail server error 007 which was causing huge problem. I need this to be fixed.
  • alanrogger007alanrogger007 Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    When I was going to share the map suddenly chrome keeps crashing windows 10 please help me with a solution. I was eagerly looking for working with chrome again. I don't want any problem.
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 14,335 Superusers
    Hi
    Win10 + Chrome Version 71.0.3578.98 (Official Build) (64-bit) + MapShare working OK Here UK

ATB YFM
    Help others identify useful content...
    If someone posted something that was helpful?
    Click the 'Like' > 👍 Icon

If someone answered your question?
    Please answer 'Yes' to Did this answer the question? 'Yes' < >' No'

I am also facing same problem.
  • nickrobin007nickrobin007 Posts: 6 [Apprentice Traveler]
    The problem may be infact be caused by a slow Internet connection. You can conduct an Internet speed test that will tell you the exact status of your Internet speed. You can also check the Internet speed test for what you are paying for. If it is not satisfactory, then reset the router following the steps given on how to reset linksys router and get a better Internet connection.