eastern central europe map — TomTom Community

eastern central europe map

Atman1970Atman1970 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 2019 in Map installation
i bought this map for tomtom go 710 years ago. it worked perfectly. i lost the sd card and have no backup. any suggestion where this link can be found. or can i claim the link from tomtom given that i already paid once.

Comments

• justmebrowsingjustmebrowsing Posts: 389 [Supreme Pioneer]
    TT may be generous enough to relink your very old map to that obsolete device but failing that, see here for the only alternative I can think of for End_of_Life devices:-

https://en.discussions.tomtom.com/go-x00-x50-series-one-start-ease-xl-xxl-tomtom-home-23/tomtom-start-too-old-to-update-1040742
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,637 Moderator
    Hi @Atman1970

It was-Western & Central Europe

The map has been reactivated on your account. You can download it using TomTom HOME.

Regards
    Vikram
  • Atman1970Atman1970 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Dear VikramK thank you very much. For your information this map was delivered with unit. I bought later on south east europe, the one including greece and turkey. That is what I am missing. thank you very much indeed
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,637 Moderator
    Hi Atman

I search for it but I am unable to find the order for the Eastern Central Europe map.

If you can click on this link to sent me the order number through a private message then I can have a look for further assistance.

Regards
    Vikram
  • Atman1970Atman1970 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Dear VikramK, let me thank you very much for the reactivation of the link. I was able to install eastern zone. have a nice weekend. very best regards