Reset Rider 550 Trip Statistics? — TomTom Community

Reset Rider 550 Trip Statistics?

RBEmersonRBEmerson Posts: 60 [Outstanding Explorer]
edited January 2019 in RIDER
How do I reset the Trip Statistics? My wife and I are in the middle of a trip that has, so far, covered 4400 miles. I know that because I reset the odometer on our Zumo 660 (to be retired to make way for the Rider 550). I don't see an obvious reset button for All Time. The quick and dirty way to proceed is to note the mileage when we start traveling. That seems kinda sloppy, though.

Comments

• YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 18,427
    Superusers
    Hi
    @RBEmerson

The only way for a reset of the Rider 4xx/5xx Trip statistics for 'All time' is with a Factory reset
    But don't forget to to sync anything you need to keep with the MyDrive Web Route planner

Tap 4Dot (.... Menu) --> Settings --> System -- Reset device

ATB YFM
  • RBEmersonRBEmerson Posts: 60 [Outstanding Explorer]
    Um... you're joking, right? Just like setting fire to the house to get rid of mice.

TomTom needs to think real hard about this silly idea. Even Garmin can handle the chore.
    Superusers
    Hi
    @RBEmerson

You have the Clear trip button in the 'Since --/--/---- menu'
    I guess Tomtom view the 'All-Time' menu as being like the Mileage & Speedometer on your Motorcycle, i.e... The historic journey data of the device

Rider 550 User Guide... http://download.tomtom.com/open/manuals/Rider_Wi-Fi/index.htm

ATB YFM
    I'm confused. There's the "permanent" and "day's trip" when I roll to stats - Is there a third stats column for a "complete trip"?
    ARGH!!! I was utterly clueless about the column in between day's trip and all time. That's what I'm looking for to maintain records for an extended trip.
    Superusers
    Hi
    @RBEmerson

Glad you're sorted :relaxed:

ATB YFM
    Sorted? Ask my wife about that. LOL