Swimming Measurement Problems — TomTom Community

Swimming Measurement Problems

HAIMZDHAIMZD Posts: 6 [Apprentice Seeker]
This is the second or third time I want to share with you and learn from your experience
I have a CARDIO SPARK 3
I have a recurring problem of forging the distance and the pools
I've already done a standard reset and deep reset
But the problem remained
Is the problem familiar to forum members?
And is there a solution ??

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,620
    Superusers
    What is the specific issue (not sure what forging the distance means)? Is the issue that it is miscounting laps, and therefore getting the total distance wrong? In any case, if you have done the resets it is not a watch software issue. It could be hardware related (unlikely) and if you are under warranty you can contact Support. If not you are out of luck as there is no repair service and since TT Sports went out of business a year ago it will be time to move on to another brand. Otherwise it is a form issue, which is common with swim watches. They need a strong turn to trigger a lap and a consistent stroke with no stopping mid-lap to avoid false laps. There will be no software updates for this, since all development ended when they went out of business, so you are going to have to live with it or move on.

I hope this helps answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.