Stop route change across devices — TomTom Community

Stop route change across devices

PeteAllmanPeteAllman Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
I have Go mobile on 2 phones linked to my account.
If I create a route on one mobile, the route on the second mobile changes. How can I stop this happening?

Comments

• [Gelöschter Benutzer][Gelöschter Benutzer] Posts: 5,321 [Supreme Trailblazer]
    Disable MyDrive on one of the devices.
  • PeteAllmanPeteAllman Posts: 3 [Apprentice Seeker]
    But if I disable MyDrive on one of the devices, I can't then sent route updates from MyDrive.
    So if I now add my Rider 500 to my account, will all 3 sync with whichever one "changes" first.
    There must be a work around.
  • LochfrassLochfrass Posts: 12,605
    Superuser
    Why dont you link your Rider 500 on another account?
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 17,481
    Superusers
    edited February 2019
    Hi
    @PeteAllman

Logging out of MyDrive on your devices is the way to go....
    When you need to sync a route file, log back into MyDrive on the device/s you wish to sync the data
    I use this method with five devices... After all, you only need to enter the password, the device remembers the email address

If you're not happy logging in/out of MyDrive on the devices, you will need to set up a MyDrive account gwith different Email and password for each device... the downside is you will need to set up and maintain multiple MyDrive (Web) Route planner accounts for any MyPlaces, POI's and Routes you wish to sync to each individual device

I maintain three NAV4 devices & five NAV5 (Wifi) devices by simply logging in/out of MyDrive
    I use a single password across all the devices... You only need to enter the password, the device remembers the email address
    Most of the time on the individual devices I am out logged of MyDrive and only log in to sync data as required, then log out again

NAV4.................. Tap (.... Menu) --> Tomtom Services --> MyDrive... Stop Syncing
    NAV(5)+Wifi)... Tap (.... Menu) --> Setting --> MyDrive... Stop Syncing

Note.....
    Logging out of MyDrive on the device does not stop the device receiving Tomtom Traffic and live services info
    The above does not work in the USA the Live Traffic system is different to UK/Europe

ATB YFM
  • LochfrassLochfrass Posts: 12,605
    Superuser
    PeteAllman wrote: »
    I have Go mobile on 2 phones linked to my account.
    For Go Mobile App tap menu/TomTom services and switich MyDrive Sync to off or on
    http://download.tomtom.com/open/manuals/GO_Mobile_app_for_Android/html/en-gb/index.htm#LoggingintoMyDrive-CONNECTED.htm