Hi! Welcome to the TomTom Community!
Welcome and support
Unsubscribe, please help!
edited January 31
For no apparent reason I am suddenly receiving a flood of emails from every apparent forum! Help! How do I stop this? I never asked for it or signed up to any of them!
Seek Support assistance:
1300 135 604
Monday-Friday:9:00 am to 5:30 pm AEST
I think during the visit of the forum you have involuntarily subscribed to the follow-up of some topics. You receive email whenever there is a change.
1/ edit your forum user profile:
- left click on your avatar at the top right next to "create topic"
- click on "Settings"
- in the new window "Settings" select the "settings" tab next to "My profile"
- In the list for the item "Receive notifications from your subscriptions" tick "No"
- validate with the green button "Save changes"
2/ For your subscriptions if you want to delete them:
- click on your avatar at the top right next to "create topic"
- click on "Subscriptions"
- in the new "Favorites" window the list of topics you follow (voluntarily or not)
- to the right of each topic you have a "green star" click on it to delete.
haha, quite scary, me who just registered, i'll keep it in a small corner