SPARK 3 CARDIO + MUSIC — TomTom Community

SPARK 3 CARDIO + MUSIC

NJ52NJ52 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
TomTom show this product as 189.99, reduced from 219.99 on their website and then direct me to Amazon as the only buy option. Amazon say only nine in stock, buy today but at £219.99 (7/12/18 20.40). Where has the reduced offer disappeared to - for me, misleading advertising on the TomTom site.

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,618
    Superusers
    I would suggest you strongly consider your decision before buying a TomTom watch. The reason they are discounted is because TT Sports went out of business over a year ago and they are selling off old inventory. All production and development has ceased and support is limited. Considering the ongoing issues with battery life, connectivity and poor strap quality you would be making a mistake buying one at this point. You should go with another brand that is active in the sports watch market and intends to continue producing and supporting devices.

I hope this helps answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • NJ52NJ52 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Many thanks - I was not aware of that.
  • NJ52NJ52 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I have bought a Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music. £10 more than Amazon’s price for the Aqua Spark 3 Music but a much better spec and a two year guarantee from John Lewis. I have NOT used Amazon on this occasion and would not do so in future if competitors can provide an effective alternative.