New activities not found on my PC (TomTom Sports) — TomTom Community

New activities not found on my PC (TomTom Sports)

TricylokTricylok Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
I connected my Spark (HN 2416G02441) by USB to-watch cable on my PC.
I received the messages "connected", "synchronization is prepared", "institutions and activities are synchronized", "quickstep is updated" and finally "ready to start" (in Dutch).
Unfortunately... none of my new activities are stored in Tom Tom Sports!
I have this problem already since 28 June 2018 :disappointed:!
What should I do to solve this problem?

Many many thanks for an answer!

PS: Synchronization on my GPS app goes fine!

Comments

• lampardlampard Posts: 4,837 Moderator
    Hi Tricylok,

Welcome to the Community!

I checked your account details and found that there are two accounts on TomTom Sports for you. Your watch above is linked to the one which ends with '@live.be' and not to '@telenet.be'

Please login using the correct email address and you'll be able to see all your activities on Sports Website.

Cheers, lampard
  • TricylokTricylok Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thanks a lot Lampard for your answer. It works indeed with my @live.be-account!
    But I don't understand why I have two accounts...?
    • When I connect my Tomtomwatch with my PC, Tom Tom Sports Connect opens and I receive the messages "connected", "synchronization is prepared", "institutions and activities are synchronized", "quickstep is updated" and finally "ready to start" (in Dutch).
    • When I go then to Tom Tom Sports (at the bottom of the page) I just receive results till 28/06/2018 (account is then @telenet.be).
    • But when I go to www.mysports.tomtom.com and log in with my @live.be-account I just receive results from 24-30/06/2018 till now!
    What's the reason?
    What should I do to get all my data and activities in only one Tomtom-account?

Cheers and many thanks for an answer!
  • lampardlampard Posts: 4,837 Moderator
    Hi Tricylok,

Your latest cycling activity from 11th Nov is uploaded to the account ends with @live.be so if you go here and log in with the email address ending with @live.be, this will do!

Unfortunately, it's not possible to get activities from one account to another so my advice would be to use the above one and request the deletion of another account (@telenet.be) to minimize the confusion. please follow the steps in the link here to do so.

Cheers, lampard