Desired updates — TomTom Community

Desired updates

CyberHoffCyberHoff Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 2019 in Runner & Multi-Sport
Im noticing a lot of old posts for dev requests. I'd like to reinvigorate the conversation.

I wear this watch all the time. What upsets me most is that the watch sucks as a watch. I love it as a fitness tracking device, but come on Tom Tom. Here's what I would like to see added:

1) Support for multiple alarms. Five would be nice, as there are some strict eating plans that include five strictly timed meals per day.

2) Multiple time zone support.

3) Main display overhaul: The entire watch face is wasted with nothing but the date time. Some suggestions: allow us to customize the view similarly to the activities view. Maybe put the second time zone down in a corner, or the stopwatch, a timer, etc. 3a) Oh, and since we are in the topic of stopwatch, let me use the stopwatch in the background. 3b) Also add a timer function.

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,520
    Superusers
    There is no point to this post. TT Sports went out of business over a year ago and ceased all production and development. They laid off the entire staff and the watches are now legacy items. They will continue to function as is but there will be no future updates.
  • CyberHoffCyberHoff Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Woa, really!? Then why do they respond to my support requests? Also, why did I receive an update about 3 weeks ago?
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,520
    Superusers
    CyberHoff wrote:
    Woa, really!? Then why do they respond to my support requests? Also, why did I receive an update about 3 weeks ago?
    There has not been an update for the watch released in over a year, you may have gotten an update to the app, but these are simply bug fixes. They still support the products but are no longer making them. The overall TomTom company still exists but the Sports division is gone. You can google it, it happened last November.