Battery life on Multisport

WETGMWETGM Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 30 in Runner & Multi-Sport
Hi,
I have a TomTom 2 Multisport which is around 4 years old. The battery has suddenly started to completely discharge within 2 days, even if I haven't actively used it to record an event. Can anyone help? The TomTom hasn't been used an enormous amount in the last 4 years - on average once a week.
Thanks for any help!
Will

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,220 Superusers
    It is not a TT 2 MultiSport as there was only ever a single MultiSport. The battery drain issues with the 1.7.64 firmware does not apply to the MS watches. It is most likely the battery is going (and it will decline suddenly). At 4 years old it is out of warranty and really past its expected useful life. There is nothing you can really do except replace it (with a non-TT since they went out of business over a year ago). I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.
  • WETGMWETGM Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Many thanks for your reply / help - much appreciated! I shall sadly go in search of a replacement