TomTom Spark not transferring data — TomTom Community

TomTom Spark not transferring data

CarlAlbert64CarlAlbert64 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
I recently did a factory reset on my TomTom Spark and now when I hook the watch up to the computer none of the data transfers. How do I resolve this?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,729
    Superusers
    When you did the reset and were prompted to register did you do it with the email address your existing account is under? I would guess you either chose to skip this step or used a different email so it is no longer linking up to the account. Do another reset and when prompted enter your current account email. I hope this helps answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • CarlAlbert64CarlAlbert64 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thank you - I will try that. When I did the reset I didn't see a prompt to enter my email, I reset from the watch. I will try this and let you know.
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,729
    Superusers
    Thank you - I will try that. When I did the reset I didn't see a prompt to enter my email, I reset from the watch. I will try this and let you know.
    You can't reset from the watch, it needs to be done via a computer and it will prompt you to register at some point.