TomTom Spark (Music) watch continuously rebooting/resetting when pressing any button — TomTom Community

TomTom Spark (Music) watch continuously rebooting/resetting when pressing any button

Lil_sam1988Lil_sam1988 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
I have a TomTom Spark Music which I think is about 2 years old now.

It has been working fine until the past couple of days when pressing any button causes the screen to go blank, the TomTom logo (hands) to appear and then the time to reset to 00:00. There is then a message asking me to connect to a computer or the app. When I do this, the time goes back to normal but if I then try to do anything (like start an activity), the screen goes blank, the logo appears and the time goes back to 00:00.

This problem may have started as I got a Huawei phone and I know Huawei phones are notorious for having problems with Bluetooth connections etc.

I have done a soft reset, a hard reset, and factory reset and a factory reset in recovery mode but nothing has worked.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated?!

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,626
    Superusers
    At this point you have tried everything you can and I would suggest contacting Customer Support to see what they can do. They can more deeply investigate and diagnose problems than we can here on the user forum. To get in touch with Customer Support, choose Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Email Us or Chat (there is no longer phone support available for watches).

I hope this helps answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.