TomTom Runner 3 — TomTom Community

TomTom Runner 3

Ron RussellRon Russell Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
Hi all, my runner 3 seems to function ok, hoorah but when downloading to iPad or Mac one of the functions does not always download. The one where you amass points for distance, effort etc. It seems to register the work, gives the figure in the wee coloured circle but does not always get added in to the page where your steps, effort, distance are shown. The map for the route appears on its page, the score is on the page too but not in the total, a bit frustrating.

Comments

• Ron RussellRon Russell Posts: 4 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi all, my runner 3 seems to function ok, hoorah but when downloading to iPad or Mac one of the functions does not always download. The one where you amass points for distance, effort etc. It seems to register the work, gives the figure in the wee coloured circle but does not always get added in to the page where your steps, effort, distance are shown. The map for the route appears on its page, the score is on the page too but not in the total, a bit frustrating.
    Have just noticed the steps are not registering either, frustrating me even more.