Spark 3 can’t see fitness age? — TomTom Community

Spark 3 can’t see fitness age?

Plodder88Plodder88 Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
I’ve downloaded the instruction manual to new Tom Tom spark 3, and followed their instructions but the areas in goals it mentions on the watch, app or website don’t show my fitness age or points?the software is up to date as far as I can tell and it is a model that should do this?? Any ideas please?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,723
    Superusers
    Do you have a Cardio model with the built in optical HR (there would be LEDs on the back)? Fitness Age and Points are only available on Cardio models. I would not worry too much about it, I honestly don't feel you can make any judgments from what it is telling you in terms of fitness points or fitness age. It only uses runs or cycles to calculate points and while it does refine its readings over time, but it seems to be a random, capricious measure that ties to very little. It is based on whatever algorithm TT came up with, which is different than what Garmin uses or Strava uses, or anyone else. Ultimately, I don't expect a watch to be able to tell me how fit I am.

I hope this helps answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.