Earning fitness points but not stars.. — TomTom Community

Earning fitness points but not stars..

Juha JuhaJuha Juha Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
I did my aerobic training and gained 556 fitness points. But this was late night training, and the day changed. So for one day I did not exceed over 500 per day. So I did not gain any fitness stars.. and my fitness age was not developing (unless I excercise more today).

Suggestion: Why not to target the points for the day you stopped the training excercise..?

I am training pretty much and my fitness age is going worse and worse.. I think I undestand now the logic of earning the points and stars developing my fitness age, and I wanted to earn these 500 points to get the star, but then this happened. Irritating..

Br,
Satisfied user of the TomTom watch !

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,734
    Superusers
    I honestly don't feel you can make any judgments from what it is telling you in terms of fitness points or fitness age. It only uses runs or cycles to calculate points and while it does refine its readings over time, but it seems to be a random, capricious measure that ties to very little. It is based on whatever algorithm TT came up with, which is different than what Garmin uses or Strava uses, or anyone else. Ultimately, I don't expect a watch to be able to tell me how fit I am.

As to changing it, that is not going to happen. TT Sports went out of business a year ago and ceased all development and production. Nothing will change on the watch or website go forward, they are what they are.

I hope this helps answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.