How do you edit distance or duration? — TomTom Community

How do you edit distance or duration?

DiarunnerDiarunner Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 2019 in Runner & Multi-Sport
I accidentally didn't change from run to bike at duathlon. Happy to lose the cycle element so that I keep the run. How do you do it?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,815
    Superusers
    Diarunner wrote:
    I accidentally didn't change from run to bike at duathlon. Happy to lose the cycle element so that I keep the run. How do you do it?
    You can go into the activity in MySports and change the activity type by clicking the icon at the top and in the drop down changing the sport, but this is going to change the whole thing. There is no way to split it into two activities. You can also edit the distance and time which we recalculate paces but the map will remain unchanged as you are not changing the underlying GPS data.

I hope this helps answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • DiarunnerDiarunner Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    That worked. Am I able to export the amended data to Strava? If so how?
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,815
    Superusers
    Diarunner wrote:
    That worked. Am I able to export the amended data to Strava? If so how?
    No you can't, only the underlying data is exported. Strava will not accept any edited data.

I hope this helps answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.