how to find a bracele for tomtom nike+ gps (is imposible) — TomTom Community

how to find a bracele for tomtom nike+ gps (is imposible)

MabreloMabrelo Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 2019 in Runner & Multi-Sport
For 2 year i am trying to fin a solution to my problem my bracelet was broke just one year after bought , i am trying to make contact8401c26c-a02c-478c-a2fb-d8d9b08e691d.jpg14dd2d78-c677-4665-962a-faaf78ce8ac7.jpg whit any body to help my and nothing.... really ob

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,806
    Superusers
    Those watches were discontinued 5 years ago and were a Nike product, not a TT. TT just cobranded as they supplied the GPS tech. You would need to look with Nike but I doubt you will find one this long after they stopped producing them. And I am not sure they were ever replaceable, they appear to be molded into the watch itself. You are basically out of luck, the watch is long past its expected lifespan.

I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.
  • MabreloMabrelo Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Dear friend
    Obiuslly this is not the expected response, NIKE have the same response ….. shame on TOMTOM shame on NIKE really desappointed, for the first year The watch presented problems .
    So threre is nothing to do never by again TOMTOM/NIKE products

Thanks for your time
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,806
    Superusers
    Mabrelo wrote:
    Dear friend
    Obiuslly this is not the expected response, NIKE have the same response ….. shame on TOMTOM shame on NIKE really desappointed, for the first year The watch presented problems .
    So threre is nothing to do never by again TOMTOM/NIKE products

Thanks for your time
    They stopped making the watch 5 years ago. How long do you think is reasonable for them to continue to make peripherals for it when the expected useful life is far less than 5 years? It was a Nike product, it has nothing to do with TomTom, so there really is no shame on them. As to not buying more products from them, that is up to you but it is a moot point as Nike got out of the business years ago and TT Sports went out of business a year ago so neither of them are still producing watches anyway.
  • MabreloMabrelo Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    As mentioned, I have been looking for the component for more than two years. Is it reasonable 3 years of use for a premium product like TOMTOM / NIKE? and that presents problems from the first year

I do not want to take more time understand your position but even my opnion does not really change thank you for your time and attention

Best regards