Rollback to previous build — TomTom Community

Rollback to previous build

GodfreyGodfrey Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
I need to rollback the firmware on my runner 2 to the previous build due to issues on the battery life. How do I get this done?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,620
    Superusers
    You follow the instructions in the post that is pinned to the top of the forum for that very reason. First thing to try before a roll back is a factory reset which may fix it.

https://en.discussions.tomtom.com/spark-and-spark-3-runner-2-and-runner-3-473/unable-to-pair-sync-after-update-to-firmware-v1-7-53-runner-and-spark-watch-series-1030088

I hope this helps answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • GodfreyGodfrey Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I already did the factory reset but it hasn't been helpful.
  • dynamo15dynamo15 Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    Hi. I also need to rollback my firmware on my TomTom Spark Cardio Music. Right now I'm running on firmware 1.7.64 and has been awful. I can't use the watch on long runs or marathons because of the battery drain. I love this watch and want to keep using it. I have write tomtom directly and did everything they told me to do, factory reset a lot of times to try to see if the problem got resolved. I want firmware version to 1.3.255 again to see my watch functioning properly again. Can you please help!!! 
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,620
    Superusers
    dynamo15 said:
    Hi. I also need to rollback my firmware on my TomTom Spark Cardio Music. Right now I'm running on firmware 1.7.64 and has been awful. I can't use the watch on long runs or marathons because of the battery drain. I love this watch and want to keep using it. I have write tomtom directly and did everything they told me to do, factory reset a lot of times to try to see if the problem got resolved. I want firmware version to 1.3.255 again to see my watch functioning properly again. Can you please help!!! 

Did you actually bother to read any of the messages in this thread, that gave specific instructions on how to get a roll back (none of which was comment on a random thread)?