Multisport Watch Blank Screen — TomTom Community

Multisport Watch Blank Screen

Jonny LubbuckJonny Lubbuck Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
edited January 2019 in Runner & Multi-Sport
The screen on my Multisport Watch has turned blank,the buttons still vibrate as if they are functioning and I can see the light if I touch the screen to turn it on, just no display
Watch connects to TomTom Sports Connect with no issues and syncs and updates just fine
I have tried all methods of resetting the watch as suggested by TomTom but with no success
Would a software roll back perhaps help ?
I am training for a race so really need my watch back up and running asap !
This does seem to be quite a common problem so I assume there must be a fix available
I have emailed TomTom Support but have had no reply
Could anyone advise of repair costs if I need a new battery/Screen please as I can't find any info anywhere
Thanks
J

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,650
    Superusers
    It is likely the LED failed and the screen is simply dead. A software rollback will not help (and there is no software to roll back to on the MultiSport, that was only for issues with the Spark lineup. TomTom does not offer a repair service and the screen and battery are not replaceable. You can try contacting Support (which you did) but I doubt it will get you anywhere. That model was discontinued at least three years ago and TT Sports went out of business a year ago, ceasing all production and development. It is time to move on and buy a new watch (and not one from TT).

I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.