GO 620 WiFi - Missing US English voices

Kev D
Kev D Registered Users Posts: 3
Apprentice Traveler
edited December 2021 in Devices using Wi-Fi®
Hi,

I frequently travel between Belgium & the USA. Today I bought a TomTom GO 620 WiFi in Belgium but when setting the device to English (USA) I cannot select any US voices, only UK.

How can I get all the different US voices for my device? I’d like to obtain the US computer voices that read street names but also US recorded voices when possible (male & female)...

@VikramK I noticed on the forum you helped other people out with this same issue, any way you can help me out with this?

Thank you!

Comments

• Kev D
    Apprentice Traveler
    I can't seem to edit my original post anymore but I forgot to mention in detail that I'm looking for the US voices using miles/feet units (for both the computerized & recorded voices) & not metres. So the actual North American voices...
  • lampard
    lampard Administrators Posts: 5,954
    Hi Kev D,

Welcome to the Community!

I've added the Samantha and Tom voice (US) on your account. You'll be able to download them when the device is connected to a WiFi internet connection.

Cheers, lampard
  • Kev D
    Apprentice Traveler
    lampard wrote:
    Hi Kev D,

Welcome to the Community!

I've added the Samantha and Tom voice (US) on your account. You'll be able to download them when the device is connected to a WiFi internet connection.

Cheers, lampard

@lampard Thank you, I was able to download the voices!