Can't access TomTom Services. Screen shows continuous message "One moment please...

oldie81oldie81 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
I want to update TomTom Services on my GO 1005 (GO Model 4CR52) so I can access traffic information, speed cameras, local search, etc.
Apparently I have unknowingly switched off information sharing.
On screen status message - Connection disabled (sharing setting} How do I switch it on again?
Many thanks

Comments

• dhndhn Posts: 33,184 Superusers
    Menu-->Settings-->Me and my device-->My information-->Click 'yes'
  • oldie81oldie81 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hello, Thanks for your reply, but my TomTom 1005 does not have a "me and my device", or "My information" just "Settings", "About my device", TomTom GO - details about device installed data, and nothing else. There is no option for "my information" and no option for "yes".
    My subscription for Live has just disappeared. I have taken out a renewal subscription for "Live", but I am still not receiving the information I expected. I have an emailed confirmation from TomTom for Live Europa, which I have listed under the list of downloads. I notice some are Europe, others are Europa. Is there a difference? The menu option on my screen under Live Services implies no internal SIM card. Under Connections, Network, it displays "Status" - "Connection disabled, (Sharing Setting)".
    To the right of the 5 vertical bar display on the left of the screen are 5 light grey vertical bar shapes, implying no signal. The adjacent headings on the right hand side of the screen, MCC/MNC, SIM ID, IMEI and Model are all blank.
    All help will be appreciated.
  • dhndhn Posts: 33,184 Superusers
    You'll need to deal with support about the sim problem:

:flag_gb: United Kingdom
    02079 490 132
    Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
  • oldie81oldie81 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hello, Sorry about the delay in replying. Today I have contacted Support as you suggested.
    I await their response.
    Regards,
    Oldie81