TomTom Touch strap/band — TomTom Community

TomTom Touch strap/band

Sailesh SinhaSailesh Sinha Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
edited January 30 in TomTom Touch
Has anyone purchased a replacement band from a third party? I got one off amazon, and it doesn't fit, the device falls off (Tomtom touch cardio). Since it's out of warranty, tomtom refuses to sell me one. Did anyone else face this/can anyone guide on how do i get a replacement and begin using my device again.

Comments

• AnushaAnusha Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    We are having the same issue. Unable to source a replacement strap in Randburg. Device still works fine but the strap is damaged. Where can we get a replacement as all stores say they have been discontinued. Very disappointing as the device was expensive and is useless without the strap.
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,789 Superusers
    Anusha said:
    We are having the same issue. Unable to source a replacement strap in Randburg. Device still works fine but the strap is damaged. Where can we get a replacement as all stores say they have been discontinued. Very disappointing as the device was expensive and is useless without the strap.

TT Sports went out of business well over a year ago and stopped all production so supplies are limited and you may very well be out of luck.
  • TuchTuch Posts: 2 [New Seeker]
    Got on on TakeAlot and it fits perfectly. The price though is a bit head shaking.