Problem with live Traffic on 6250 — TomTom Community

Problem with live Traffic on 6250

Pav baPav ba Posts: 4 [Neophyte Traveler]
edited January 2019 in TomTom Services
Hello.
For last 2 Days my tom tom can't connect to live traffic. The only way to do it is by using my mobile as a hot spot.
I tried everything what's in FAQ and still nothing.
I rang customer support and guy told me to do exactly the same thing I did yeasterdays.
GPRS status - disconected
Any ideas what's going on ?

Thanks for help
Pawel

Comments

• DamageMeDamageMe Posts: 58 [Renowned Trailblazer]
    Hello
    In which country You are now ?
  • Pav baPav ba Posts: 4 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Uk mate
    I have the same problem but in Germany now in France it's working good
    I'll ring them later and give an update
    Ok I wait....when I was in Germany I send a email and they sayd that they make an update to.providers of network and they have some issue with some devices....
  • JKL508JKL508 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    I have the 6200 and my live traffic was dropping out intermittently at the most crucial of times. Very annoying. It would sometimes work if I turned it off and on again. I contacted TT support and was given the usual advice of checking setting and factory reset etc, none of which solved the problem. In the end they organised for it to repair in romania! Sent it off via UPS and a week later I got sent a replacement, although I had been told they would just replace the SIM card. Not used the replacement yet to see if it's any better. I was very lucky also as it was just out of warranty!
    Another week without live traffic! I rang them twice and been told that is problem with SIM provider. I'm going to ring them tomorrow again!