Spark Music + Cardio — TomTom Community

Spark Music + Cardio

Pagirl311Pagirl311 Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
My IPhone 8 my sports App will no longer sync activities. The only way I can get it to sync is to uninstall and reinstall the app, unpair my watch, and then restart everything. My watch has the most current software. This has been an issue for the last 6 weeks. Can someone help me out? Do I have to call customer support?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,626
    Superusers
    TT no longer offers phone support for watches so you will need to chat or email them, but the issue may be simple enough. Are you removing the watch from the BT menu on the phone itself when you uninstall and reinstall? You first need to remove the watch from the phone's BT menu (in iOS you have it forget the device) after you reset or try pairing again. The steps are: uninstall the app, remove or forget the watch from the phone's BT menu, factory reset the watch, reinstall the app, select Pair New on the app, select Pair New on watch (press down from the clock and select Phone>Pair New, not Sync) and follow the prompts on the phone. You should not be pairing the watch first through the phone's BT menu; it is all done through the app and you must have the phone forget the watch in the BT menu before re-pairing.

To get in touch with Customer Support, choose Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Email Us or Chat (there is no longer phone support available for watches).

I hope this helps answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.