Spark 3 bundle — TomTom Community

Spark 3 bundle

Pina BrownPina Brown Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
Hi There

Sorry to bother you.

I gave my son a TomTom Spark 3 music bundle with the TomTom Bluetooth headphones last Xmas.
I got them from Curry’s. I have found the receipt at £149.99 purchased 24/02/17.

I did register this product on your guarantee. Which I’m sure gave us a 2 year warranty for this product.

However the watch is working fine but the right ear on the headset has just stopped working.

Could we send them back to see if they can be repaired please as I’m a single mum and would struggle to buy a full set again.

My son has sold a few of this product to his friends in the gym by wearing them as a great product to buy!

Can you please assist us in anyway please.
Many Thanks.

Kind Regards.

Pina Brown

Sent from my iPhone

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,620
    Superusers
    This is a user forum, you need to contact support for warranty coverage. To get in touch with Customer Support, choose Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Email Us or Chat (there is no longer phone support available for watches).

I hope this helps answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Pina BrownPina Brown Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thanks