Recently Bought Map

Frank The TankFrank The Tank Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 19 in Map purchasing
i bought a new map at the weekend along with speed cameras . Order went through processing then it completed on Sunday>I then connected myPro Truck 5150 sat nav to My Drive Connect only to find no new Map Download or New Speed Cameras updates.In my account it says i have no device currently allocated to it although my orders section clearly shows i bought my device and ive bought the new map and speed cameras .the map on my device is version 9.41. I'm a neanderthal so any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 6,513 TomTom Moderator
    Hi Frank

The account you are using for the community does not have a device linked.

If you can click on this link to sent me the serial number through a private message then I can have a look for further assistance.

Regards
    Vikram
    Have a question? Ask!
    Did a reply resolve your query, please mark it as answer!
    Try the search; the information you are looking for could already be available.
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 6,513 TomTom Moderator
    Thanks for sending the serial number @Frank The Tank .

Your device was not linked to your account which was used to place the order. I did that for you, so now the services you ordered will be available for your device.

Please check for updates in MyDrive Connect.

Regards
    Vikram :)
    Have a question? Ask!
    Did a reply resolve your query, please mark it as answer!
    Try the search; the information you are looking for could already be available.
  • Frank The TankFrank The Tank Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    VikramK you sir are a superstar, thank you very much?
  • depen1TTdepen1TT Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    I have recently paid for download of USA Map and although when I connect my GO910 sat nav it comes up as on my device it doesnt show up under countries when looking for usa whilst in the UK. Do I have to be in America for the USA maps to work?
  • LochfrassLochfrass Posts: 7,180 Superuser
    When the map is on your device, it can be that you must switch the map.
    Take a look on Site 55 in the Manual
    http://download.tomtom.com/open/manuals/go910_710_510/refman/TomTom_GO_EN.pdf

2xGo 5200 / Go Mobile App Android