TomTom sent me wrong strap — TomTom Community

TomTom sent me wrong strap

Kristiina KKristiina K Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
Hello. So my TomTom spark 3 cardio strap broke after 6-7 months. So i requested new one, because of the warranty. Then i got email that they will send me new one, but i noticed that they sent out wrong strap size. I needed S, but they sent me L. I wrote back to them, but i couldn't use that email anymore. I somehow found few other emails, but never got a respond. It's been about a month now. I received my L size strap last week and i don't know what to do with this. I'm seriously frustrated. My watch is so new and i can't get new one anywhere. THEY DON'T EVEN SELL IT NOWHERE. I can't order on TomTom webpaige either. It always changes the location back to UK, even though i change is back to my country (Estonia). Basically no responsive emails nowhere. I can't make new strap request anymore too. Anyone had issues like this? What should i do?
It's really sad. I like this watch, but strap is quite low quality. It's ripped from two different places. I wanted a good quality sport watch and i picked this one. And now i'm so disappointed. Never knew this would happen. I need help please.

Comments

• NiallNiall Posts: 10,869
    Superuser
    @Kristiina K

You could try phoning them but be quite about which device you have until you are speaking to a "real" agent

:flag_ee: Eesti (Estonia) [in English only]
    Monday-Friday: 11:00-19:00