825 go live no maps — TomTom Community

825 go live no maps

Hi there i tried to update my tomtom yesterday whilst doing other things around the house, left it be as it estimated a 2 hour install period. I came back to it after a few hours only to find my sat nav saying there were no maps installed, i've looked online for a solution which includes clearing tghe maps out of thr tomtom mydrive but i can't seem to find what they're asking for. It's been on charge when switched on as the message has come up on screen but no external light seems to be illuminated

Thanks
Paul

Comments

• Paulie031Paulie031 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Hi Niall I came accross that yesterday but thanks, I can't seem to get to the settings part where it asks to right click on the icon. That option isn't there for me unfortunately
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 15,062 Superusers
    Hi
    @Paulie031

Option (1)... If your running the previous version of MyDive connect, With the Main Widow open screen top right there will be a Flag Icon... Click the Flag Icon to access the "Setting" to access the clear the cache Menu

Option (2)... Right Clicking the MyDrive PC Task bar Icon
    (1)... The MyDrive Connect… The menu has changed slightly.....
    (2)... MyDrive loaded and the MyDrive showing on the PC Taskbar
    (3)... RIGHT CLICK On the Tomtom Icon on the PC Taskbar
    (4)... Click on the link "Setting" to access the clear the cache Menu

Note... If you're using Hidden Icons on your PC's Task Bar
    (1)... Click on the up arrow ^ Icon on the task bar to access the Tomtom Icon
    (2)... RIGHT CLICK on the Tomtom Icon
    (3)... Click on the link "Settings" to access the clear the cache Menu

bd4428ef-8606-4d8b-a4d8-f3b613829c17.png
    ATB YFM
  • Paulie031Paulie031 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Tanks for the replies, I phoned TomTom support and it's sorted now. Had to reinstall maps but also found my cable is intermittent thanks again ?