Mapshare reporter

akacheesyakacheesy Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 30 in Map quality
Why can you not release an update so map adjustments can be made on the device? (6250) mapshare reporter is a waste of time, I reported two six months ago and they have just been ignored and are still showing as pending, rubbish!!

Comments

• MegalosMegalos Posts: 5,786 Superusers
    Hi, could you provide the IDs of the pending reports? Then a TT employee can look what's going on.
  • akacheesyakacheesy Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    ddda8baf-f524-4b3f-b60f-5116f1ed088b

19561c65-1ac1-4f7e-81c8-b8a3ca101f0d
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 6,546 TomTom Moderator
    Thanks for sharing the report id's.

I will forward these to be picked up on a priority.

Regards
    Vikram
    Have a question? Ask!
    Did a reply resolve your query, please mark it as answer!
    Try the search; the information you are looking for could already be available.
  • VikramKVikramK Posts: 6,546 TomTom Moderator
    Hi @akacheesy

I am happy to inform you that these changes have been picked up and incorporated in our map database.

Although it could take around 6-9 months for these corrections to reflect on the new maps.

Thanks
    Vikram :)
    Have a question? Ask!
    Did a reply resolve your query, please mark it as answer!
    Try the search; the information you are looking for could already be available.
  • akacheesyakacheesy Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Many thanks for your help. Can I suggest that there is a software update which enables users to make these changes on their devices rather than have to wait a year or so for TomTom to do it? (Like previous device OS's)

The two suggestions I have brought to your attention are on routes for several large haulage companies, including Stobart & DPD. There is also a coach hub that uses this road.