Unable to add device on my MyDrive account

Hello...my company has asked me to update 2 x pro 5150 devices as I'm tech savvy....both these devices have lifetime maps yet have not been updated since 2014...I've tried adding 1 of them to my My Drive without success getting the a msg about tomtom telematics....I should also state the device had not been activated for 1yr live service and lifetime maps...it now is activated but got no notification on my drive and just that the device is up to date which it clearly isnt...gps fix updated fine....I already have a live 1000 and a start 25 on my device list.

Any suggestions appreciated...thx.

Comments

• ReZ13ReZ13 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Sorted via Tomtom Support.

You can remove this now ...thankyou.
  • NiallNiall Posts: 10,521 Superuser
    @ReZ13

How was this resolved?
    So others might benefit in the future if they have a similar problem :)
    Help others identify useful content :- - If someone posted something that was helpful? Click the Like button 👍

If someone answered the question you asked? Answer Yes to "Did this answer the question? Yes · No"
  • ReZ13ReZ13 Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    The devices I mentioned could not be added to my own My Drive account but could still be updated via My Drive app...The problem I had is that both devices had lifetime apps activated but My Drive had the map subscription as expired...Tomtom support fixed this for me.