Manually adding activities on Sports website — TomTom Community

Manually adding activities on Sports website

vuckozgvuckozg Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
My Spark 3 battery shut down before I started the training, but I would still like to add this run into the history (the parameters I know are the distance and running time).
Is this possible? How can I do it?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,727
    Superusers
    Unfortunately, there is no way to upload activities not created by the watch and no way to manually add an activity. However, you can start a new activity, immediately stop and save it and then upload it. You can then go into TomTom Sports and edit the activity with the correct distance, time, etc.. The date and time of the activity will not be correct, but it will get added into your lifetime totals and other stats.

I hope this helps answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • vuckozgvuckozg Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Many thanks for the tip. Fair enough.
    It looks like though, out of all inputs, only totals are added to the stats (distance, time).
    The rest of the details (pace, heart rate, calories, ascent,...), although edited, do not seem to be taken into overall calculation (impact on averages?).
  • RunningAroundRunningAround Posts: 1 [Apprentice Seeker]
    How can this still be the case? You can't add a manual run? I forgot my watch at work... So now I can't add it after I've used my phone to track the run I'll do this weekend?!?!?!