Lack of adding features, even ones removed, is really pathetic
loekf Posts: 28 [Prominent Wayfarer]
edited January 23 in TomTom GO Mobile and Navigation for iPhone/iPad
I dont want to make this a very sad story, but here we go:
- Why can’t you sync routes with the MyDrive app or the website ? Next week I have a trip to France and I want to drive a specific route to avoid Paris. The only work around I see is creating entries in My Places, so cutting up the route into sub sections. Pathetic.
- Bluetooth support. HERE We go, Google Maps, Apple Maps, Sygic all are able to play voice instructions via a BT connection to your car audio. Why is this so hard ?
- Download parts of a map. For me its Europe or nothing. So thats 8-9 GB.
- Show a list of traffic jams etc like Sygic. Saves you zooming in and out. Impossible while you are driving.
- Why is there a limit to My Places ? Looks like the maximum is 30 ?
- Add specific POIs to the traffic/side bar.
- Carplay support. When can we expect this ? In two years ?