GPS coordinates — TomTom Community

GPS coordinates

luislaxeluislaxe Posts: 6 [Neophyte Traveler]
edited January 2019 in Map quality
Sería muy útil el GPS mostrar las coordenadas de su situación. Espero que en futuras actualizaciones del software TOMTOM se tendrá en cuenta esta función, que para mi lo esencial. And I have a TOMTOM GO 620.

Comments

• NiallNiall Posts: 11,014
    Superuser
    @luislaxe
    luislaxe wrote:
    It would be very useful for the GPS to show the coordinates of your situation. I hope that in future updates of the TOMTOM software this function will be taken into account, which for me is essential. And I have a TOMTOM GO 620.

See page 64 of the Spanish version of the manual http://download.tomtom.com/open/manuals/gox20x/refman/TomTom-GO-EU-RG-es-es.pdf
    The example given on your device is your current position
  • luislaxeluislaxe Posts: 6 [Neophyte Traveler]
    The manual I already read it, but what I need are the coordinates and my GPS does not have them.
    Superuser
    @luislaxe

When you select to option to enter coordinates the example given are you current coordinates
    Thanks for trying to help me, but it's not what I need. I just need to know the coordinates of the place where I am; Most GPS have that function and mine does not.
    Superuser
    luislaxe wrote:
    Thanks for trying to help me, but it's not what I need. I just need to know the coordinates of the place where I am; Most GPS have that function and mine does not.
    @luislaxe

The 620 does not have that specific function, but as I was trying to explain, when you try to plan a route to coordinates, the example that is given is the place where you are

El 620 no tiene esa función específica, pero como intentaba explicarlo, cuando intenta planificar una ruta a las coordenadas, el ejemplo que se da es el lugar donde se encuentra.
    Superuser
    @luislaxe

I'm glad I was useful, please recognise
    Me alegro de haber sido útil, por favor reconozca]/color]