Map not loaded tracks on the Adventurer — TomTom Community

Map not loaded tracks on the Adventurer

YngvimarirYngvimarir Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 2019 in TomTom Adventurer
I have been hiking several days using my Adventurer Sports GPS watch. All the tracks have been loaded on maps except for one single map which is unable to load on my TomTom my sports app in an Android Galaxy J3 Smartphone. However, the track is totally visible on my computer. Why is this only track not displayed?

Comments

• lampardlampard Posts: 5,605 Moderator
    Hi Yngvimarir,

Welcome to the Community!

Do you mean the Sports App on your phone does not display activity track/route on the map in the overview? or the particular activity is not visible at all?

Cheers, lampard
  • YngvimarirYngvimarir Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I went hiking six days in a row using my Adventurer Sports GPS watch. After having synchronized the watch with the TomTom my sports app of my Android Galaxy J3 mobile phone, I could see all the maps with the tracks displayed as a red line from five of my walks, except for one day only. The map was still visible on the phone but without any indicated track as a red line. When pressing my finger on the map, the phone tried to display the map and upload the data but in vain. Where the map and the track should be displayed there was only a black screen above. However, some elementary data from the walk could be read below. But when pressing the statistic button or button for the interval clock times, nothing at all happened. It should also be told that I could see all the data perfectly when using my computer and the TomTom program there. The map was displayed and the track as a coloured line was also indicated as it should. The question is why this only map was uncompletedly uploaded on my phone but not on my computer? What happens if I delete this very map from my phone and try to synchronize the data again? Would the map disappear for ever or could it be uploaded all right again?
  • lampardlampard Posts: 5,605 Moderator
    Hello Yngvimarir,

Thanks for the update! This is a strange one indeed and should be related to the phone itself. I'm afraid nothing can be done in this case and re-exporting that particular activity won't be possible as you can only re-export in case the initial export failed. Once it succeeded, you can not do it a second time.

Regards,, lampard
  • YngvimarirYngvimarir Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Ok...:disappointed_relieved: