TomTom Adventurer watch Warranty/Support Issue (India) — TomTom Community

TomTom Adventurer watch Warranty/Support Issue (India)

libranpuneetlibranpuneet Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
edited January 2019 in TomTom Adventurer
I am not able to get a replacement band for my TomTom Adventurer watch which is under warranty from last 2 month. Guys in India are you also facing problem ?

Watch is of no use for me since Aug 2018 due to broken strap. If watch is not in use with broken strap in warranty period I think warranty should be extended.

Comments

• SidsivSidsiv Posts: 1 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I have been facing the issue since July. My adventurer is under warranty and I have been waiting for a strap replacement for the past 3 months. The tomtom support in India is abysmal. Every time I am told that the strap will be shipped in 15 days but it’s been 3 months and I haven’t been able to use my device. The device is just about a year old.
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,816
    Superusers
    Unfortunately they are out of business and stopped producing watches and watch peripherals almost a year ago. They are likely simply out of them and there may be no more. It is not right, but you may just need to move on to another brand.
  • libranpuneetlibranpuneet Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Now that few of us cannot use tomtom adventurer watch due to broken strap (within warranty period ) for over 3 months. Will warranty will be extended ? Anyone has clue on it.