Foggy inside the glass and malfunction — TomTom Community

Foggy inside the glass and malfunction

Osteopaten64Osteopaten64 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
My Cardio runner has melted somehow it work for little while when battery is full . Then when its 3/4 full it start to do things on it’s own. What can i do?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,319
    Superusers
    If there is water inside the glass the water seal is gone and the malfunctions are likely because there is water inside the case. If you are still under warranty call Support, otherwise there is not much too be done. You can still try Support and they may offer you a discount on a new one but I would not take them up on it considering TT left the market last year and ceased all production and development. It may be time to move on to another brand.

To get the number for Customer Support, select Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helps answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Osteopaten64Osteopaten64 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    I thought so! I’ll just waist it! No more reply is needed! Thanks
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,319
    Superusers
    I thought so! I’ll just waist it! No more reply is needed! Thanks
    Glad I could help. When you get a chance please mark my response as a solution so others with the same question can look for it.