My Drive Route Planner — TomTom Community

My Drive Route Planner

CollieCottageCollieCottage Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
I'm new to My Drive & have a couple of questions:- Firstly, when planning a new route I cannot select locations from My Places. Secondly, despite setting on my device that toll roads should not be used, My Drive persists in including the M6 Toll in routes. Can anyone shed light on these two issues please.

Comments

• BrianEBrianE Posts: 545 [Exalted Navigator]
    You can right-click on the place location on the map and add it to your route, or select the appropriate action when clicking on the item in your list of favourites, although only the former seems to work with the Home and Work locations as far as I can tell.

No idea about the other issue.
    4eec634d-f9ca-4268-a962-6c2d7fe6ea7f.jpgab44cb2f-2eb3-44df-9fd8-76d785f23253.jpg
  • CollieCottageCollieCottage Posts: 2 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thank you Brian, that is very helpful. I do however, think it would be more efficient to be able to right-click on the Route Planner destination field & select from the list of My Places.
  • BrianEBrianE Posts: 545 [Exalted Navigator]
    I quite agree. Not totally intuitive is it?
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 19,222
    Superusers
    Hi
    @CollieCottage

Try...
    [h3]Plan an 'A' to 'B' to 'C' journey[/h3][h3]Using the MyPlaces Menu list[/h3]On the MyDrive Web Route planner logged in with the map open
    Click on the MyPlaces/Favourites list Icon
    a4cf4ecd-8c96-4c9b-b479-84528da35156.pngLeft Click on a MyPlace... the Map zooms into the MyPlace
    Right Click on the Blue MyPlace Icon... 'Use as a starting Point'

0259f3e9-4496-4803-9fe5-906fc9ddba22.pngLeft Click on a MyPlace... the Map zooms into the MyPlace
    Right Click on the Blue MyPlace Icon... 'Plan Route' or use the 'Plan Route' from the Planning Window

e5380f1f-60a8-4092-ae3b-c171de3c3141.pngLeft Click on a MyPlace... the Map zooms into the MyPlace
    Right Click on the Blue MyPlace Icon... 'Add Stop' or use the 'Add to Route' from the Planning Window

ATB YFM