TomTom Runner 3 broken strap

M321
M321 Registered Users Posts: 2
Apprentice Traveler
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
the strap on my tomtom runner 3 broke and i bought 2 new straps but they were never delivered and now i received an email saying they cancelled my order. How am i supposed to use my watch if i can't even put it on my wrist? I can't request a new strap, because the site doesn't regocnise my address. It is also impossible to get someone from tomtom on the phone to resolve this issue.

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
     Superuser
    Since TT left the watch business and ceased all production last year straps are getting harder to come by, which may be why they cancelled the order. I know you already tried but your bets shot is calling Support as they have access to inventory levels. You may have to wait on hold for awhile but his may be your only option other than buying them from somewhere else. That or juts buying a new watch from another brand still active in the market.

To get the number for Customer Support, select Contact Us at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen).

I hope this helps answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Niall
    Niall Posts: 11,115
    Superuser
    @M321

:flag_nl: Nederland (Holland)
    020 850 1007
    Maandag t/m vrijdag : 09:00 tot 17:30
  • M321
    M321 Registered Users Posts: 2
    Apprentice Traveler
    Thank you for the answers. That nummer is not used by tomtom. The only possible wat to contact them is by chat. I already chatted with them 3 times and i still have the issue