Adding a via to route planning go620 — TomTom Community

Adding a via to route planning go620

On a go620 is it possible to add a "via" to a route as was possible on my tomtom first edition?

Comments

• NiallNiall Posts: 10,579 Superuser
    @Diddychum

See pages 72 - 77 of the manual http://download.tomtom.com/open/manuals/gox20x/refman/TomTom-GO-EU-RG-en-gb.pdf
    page 76 wrote:
    Adding a stop to your route from the current route menu
    1. In the Main Menu, select Current Route.
    2. Select Add Stop to Route. The map view is shown.
    3. To select a stop, do one of the following steps:
    • Zoom in on the map, then press and hold to select a location. In the pop-up menu, select Add to Current Route.
    • Select Search and search for a location. When you have found a location, select the Add Stop to Route button.
    Your route is recalculated to include your stop.
  • DiddychumDiddychum Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thanks for your prompt reply. I did try adding a stop but as the stop was slightly off the route I wanted my sat nav repeatedly tried to mske me return to the stop until I stopped the car and cancelled it. I had hoped it would have worked as my previous tomtom did. Thanks again.
  • DiddychumDiddychum Posts: 3 [Apprentice Traveler]
    Thanks doug. As in my previous reply I tried adding a stop to my route but the village I selected was just of the route and whereas my previous tomtom just recalculated my route and ignored the fact I hadn,t stopped my 620 was very insistent that I did so!It was more a frustration thst I had to stop and cancel the programmed stop before it let me proceed. Just wondered if there wss an easier way to insert a via?
  • rjb039rjb039 Posts: 2 [Apprentice Seeker]
    Plan Route does not even work
    It will not locate my desire start point, so no way can I even start to plan one,crap