Sports headphones for the Spark watch — TomTom Community

Sports headphones for the Spark watch

Adam BevAdam Bev Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
Hi I need to get new earbuds for headphones does anybody know where I can get them?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,732
    Superusers
    Do you just need the rubber tips? They are not sold separately but you can try calling Support and seeing if they can send you some. You can also probably find a generic replacement online.

I hope this helps answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • ShelleyfayeShelleyfaye Posts: 1 [New Seeker]
    I am having this same problem. I found some generic ones on Amazon, and they are too big and constantly fall off. I can't seem to find a match anywhere in stores and support is never open when I can call. Is there some way to request just the little rubbery covers online somehow?
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,732
    Superusers
    I am having this same problem. I found some generic ones on Amazon, and they are too big and constantly fall off. I can't seem to find a match anywhere in stores and support is never open when I can call. Is there some way to request just the little rubbery covers online somehow?

There is no way to get the rubber covers. TT never sold or supplied them separately and they went out of business over 3 years ago. Pick up a cheap pair of BT headphones to replace them (the TT ones were not great anyway).