Elevation range on PC TomTom Sports

FGesualdoFGesualdo Posts: 1 [New Traveler]
When I see the elevation on the PC TomTom Sports the range goes from zero to 920 m as default, even though I have run at elevations near to 800 m. Is it possible to change these limits, for instance, from 700 m trhough 900 m, in order to have more visual accurate?

Comments

• tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 15,730 Superusers
    FGesualdo wrote:
    When I see the elevation on the PC TomTom Sports the range goes from zero to 920 m as default, even though I have run at elevations near to 800 m. Is it possible to change these limits, for instance, from 700 m trhough 900 m, in order to have more visual accurate?
    No, the range defaults based on the lowest to highest elevation in the activity, you cannot change it. I would not expect any changes now that TomTom has left the wearables market and has stopped all development and production. This is something you are going to have to live with, I am afraid.

I imagine this is not what you were hoping to hear but let me know if this answered your question. If it did, please mark it as a solution so other can look for it if they have the same question.