Many speed cameras missing — TomTom Community

Many speed cameras missing

Tom1952Tom1952 Posts: 4 [Neophyte Traveler]
edited January 2019 in Speed Cameras
I have just changed to a Go 6200 wifi and lost the majority of my speed cameras even though I updated the cameras and it's now telling me it's fully up to date? Where is it going wrong?

Comments

• NiallNiall Posts: 10,854
    Superuser
    @Tom1952

Can you give a few examples of those that are missing so others can check on their devices to see if it just 6200 related
  • Tom1952Tom1952 Posts: 4 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Eastbound and westbound on the M4 just before and after the Brynglas tunnel also eastbound and westbound on the M4 between the M5 and M32. Also most of the various routes I take on A Roads.
  • YamFazManYamFazMan Posts: 18,406
    Superusers
    Hi
    @Tom1952

For general improvement using the Tomtom Speed Cam Database over the default settings

Use a Computer voice...
    Also....
    From the main screen... Tap (.... Menu) -> Setting -> Sounds & Warnings...
    Set... 'Warning Type' to... Read Allowed... (Important... Needs a Computer Voice set in the Voices menu)
    Speed Cameras & Hazards... Set to ON
    The next 10 Setting ALL set to Always
    The next 4 Settings ALL set to ON
    The device will now say....
    'Fixed Camera'
    'Mobile Hot Spot'
    'Red light Camera'
    Spoken Traffic delays

Speed Cams
    If you keep a check on the Traffic-bar... The device gives you a visual Warning of the next Fixed or Mobile Speed Camera many miles before you reach the camera
    Even more info if in the 'Setting menus' you setup a Wide Traffic/Route Bar

93197384-69ec-4f9d-b7ae-f68a6f82ffae.jpg
    ATB YFM
  • Tom1952Tom1952 Posts: 4 [Neophyte Traveler]
    Hi when I set it to read aloud it shows as you say but does not register any cameras at all then. I still have my previous TomTom and that registers them all.