Runner 2 strap broken — TomTom Community

Runner 2 strap broken

clangclang Posts: 1 [Apprentice Seeker]
Hi. Strap on my Runner 2 has snapped. Product just over a year old. Seems to be really poor build quality. How do I go about getting a replacement? I'd rather not pay £25 for one that just breaks in a few months time. This seems to be quite a common problem. Is this forum monitored by TomTom? If so, could somebody advise me of a UK customer service number I could call?
Thanks

Comments

• NiallNiall Posts: 10,869
    Superuser
    @clang
    Jürgen wrote:
    If you have a broken watch strap, you can arrange a replacement yourself. There is no need to contact us. Just fill in the online form here: https://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/strap_repair

But if you feel you must contact Customer Services

:flag_gb: United Kingdom
    02079 490 134
    Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
  • tfarabaughtfarabaugh Posts: 16,620
    Superusers
    The strap is covered under warranty. Either use the self-service site in the link below or call Customer support and they will take care of it, they are very good about replacing them. To get the number for Customer Support, choose Contact at the bottom of this page, select the service required and the product name and click Contact Customer Care and then Phone Us. It will give you the phone number for the country your account is registered under (this can be changed by clicking the flag icon in the bottom right corner of the screen). The best way to avoid damaging the strap is to not take the watch out of the strap when charging. It is designed so that the dock slips between the watch and the band which limits the amount of twisting. Also, when taking it on and off do not yank on the strap, pull it gently to the desired tightness then snap it in place, which puts less stress on rubber.

https://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/strap_repair

I hope this helps answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • Tornado180Tornado180 Posts: 1 [Novice Seeker]
    Wymiana paska do runner 2
    Niby prosta sprawa ale tylko w przypadku gdy chcesz coś kupić.

Od dwóch dni próbują zgłosić wymianę paska.
    Najpierw strona nie działa.
    Potem jak już naprawili stronę to tak, że przy próbie wysłania prośby o wymianę nie wiadomo czy wniosek został wysłany czy nie. Wygląda na to że strona zawiesza się podczas wysyłania. Brak jakiegokolwiek potwierdzenia.
    Próbuję z dwóch różnych urządzeń wysłać wniosek a efekt zawsze taki sam - czyli dalej nic nie wiadomo.

Miał ktoś podobny przypadek ?
  • NiallNiall Posts: 10,869
    Superuser
    @Tornado180
    Tornado180 wrote:
    Replacing the runner 2 strap. It's a
    simple thing, but only if you want to buy something.

They have been trying to report a replacement belt for two days.
    First, the page does not work.
    Then, when they repaired the site, it is not known if the request for an exchange was sent or not. It seems that the page hangs when you send. No confirmation.
    I try to send a request from two different devices and the effect is always the same - that is, you still do not know anything.

Anyone had a similar case?
    Phone Customer Services to sort out your order

:flag_pl: Poland (Poland)
    +48 22 30 62 335
    Monday: 9am to 5pm
    Tuesday-Friday: 9.00- 16.00