Tomtom spark Change settings

alihendo
alihendo Registered Users Posts: 7
Master Explorer
edited January 24 in TomTom Sports
How do I change what I can see on my watch whilst running, currently I can see pace in large box but both smaller boxes underneath show time running. I would like 1 box to show the distance covered. Thanks

Comments

• tfarabaugh
    tfarabaugh Posts: 16,943
     Superuser
    You can personalize the screen in several ways. When you go into an activity, press the down button from the main screen and select Metrics and the Display. This will bring you to a sub-menu with Left and Right. Select Left to choose the metric you want to show on the left and Right to choose the metric you want to show on the right (you can't get rid of them, they are always on screen).. The main screen is not pre-programmed. Once you start an activity you can press up and down to scroll through the available metrics which include, clock time, duration, distance, heart rate, calories, etc. In addition, if using a Laps mode, you will also see lap specific metrics.

I hope this helps answer your question. If so, please mark it as a solution so others can look for it if they have the same question.
  • alihendo
    Master Explorer
    Thank you so much that is exactly what i needed
  • tfarabaugh
     Superuser
    alihendo wrote:
    Thank you so much that is exactly what i needed
    Glad I could help. When you get a chance please mark my response as a solution so others with the same question can look for it.
  • alihendo
    Master Explorer
    Yes of course, how/where do I mark it?
  • tfarabaugh
     Superuser
    alihendo wrote:
    Yes of course, how/where do I mark it?
    At the bottom of my response it should say Like / Quote / Mark as Solution. Click Mark as Solution.