Tomtom V10.15 Latest update corrupted — TomTom Community

Tomtom V10.15 Latest update corrupted

skaterboyskaterboy Posts: 20 [Master Explorer]
edited January 2019 in MyDrive Connect
Can anyone assist with the latest Tomtom update in my drive for my rider40 version v10.15. It will get close to completition then fails .. Mydrive states corrupted and gives option to repair but then cycles back to latest update which again fails to download. It now seems to me that everytime i download a major update it becomes corrupted and will not work, I am running the same virus protection with unchanged setting from last update my TOMTOM RIDER 40 AGAIN NOW SHOWS NO MAPS AVAILABLE .

Thanks Mark

Comments

• VikramKVikramK Posts: 11,155 Moderator
    Hi skaterboy

I would suggest that you try the steps as below:

# Exit/quit MyDrive Connect from the notification area.

# Delete the HOME3 folder(hidden) on your computer.
    Location of the folder:- C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\TomTom(USERNAME is the user name for your computer)

# Remember when you start a fresh download, its important that you install one item at a time instead of clicking on update all.

Regards
    Vikram :)
  • DLB6DLB6 Posts: 20 [Master Explorer]
    skaterboy wrote:
    Can anyone assist with the latest Tomtom update in my drive for my rider40 version v10.15. It will get close to completition then fails .. Mydrive states corrupted and gives option to repair but then cycles back to latest update which again fails to download. It now seems to me that everytime i download a major update it becomes corrupted and will not work, I am running the same virus protection with unchanged setting from last update my TOMTOM RIDER 40 AGAIN NOW SHOWS NO MAPS AVAILABLE .

Thanks Mark

I am at the same cross roads as you are. Did you ever get your update to work correctly?